North Island - NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand in the beautiful lush, green Waikato - King Country.....a land where stories, myths and legends abound, it's matched only by landscapes you've never seen before. It's a land of contrasts with each scene a beauty of its own. From the magical, underground caverns of the Waitomo Caves, to the stunning and historical harbours of Kawhia and Aotea, we invite you off the beaten track to experience Aotearoa like you've never done before.
We have an exciting perm GP opportunity in Hamilton Region commencing in August 2017, in the beautiful Waikato North Island of New Zealand in a new purpose built facility. The Practice uses Medtech 32 for all clinical activity. Prescriptions, laboratory and radiology results are all computerized.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to experience rural medicine in a multi-cultural society.
What you need for this role
- Need an interest in rural medicine
- Happy to relocate & be part of a large GP Network
- MCNZ General or Vocational Registration in New Zealand
- Significant prior experience in General Practice
- Candidates who are working towards these qualifications will be considered
- Outgoing & dynamic personality
- Attractive salary! Top perm remuneration
- Relocation costs negotiable
- Vehicle provided for work related purpose
- Large variety of work and a highly supportive team
- Life-style change if you're tired of the city hustle & bustle
- Initial orientation and supervision is provided
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs), Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout New Zealand & Australia for General Practitioners/Urgent Care Physicians (GPs) and other medical specialities.
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Emer Moloney: Business Manager for GP Medical Appointments in complete confidence on:
Ph: +61 410 337 993
E/M - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by clicking through the APPLY HERE button below.
Check out our website for other roles also at...