Facility Manager - NFP - Northeastern QLD
This opportunity is available with a well-established not-for-profit facility in a coastal city in northeastern Queensland.
About the Role
Become a part of this facility - a home away from home for older people who are not able to live independently. This facility has recently expanded and are now seeking a Facility Manager. This company is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people's lives for over 60 years through comprehensive and integrated community services.
We are looking for a Facility Manager to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. The right candidate will be able to embed the Consumer Directed model of care. In this role you will be responsible for leading your team of staff and managing resources efficiently to ensure the highest quality of life for residents, upholding the organisational standards.
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration
- Experience in rostering across several departments of residential care
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and experience in ACFI assessments and lodgements
- Highly developed communication and leadership skills
- Experience in managing and mentoring new and existing staff across all aspects of a residential aged care facility
- Excellent people and clinical skills
- Managed / commissioned large Aged Care facility (favorable)
* Great salary
* Excellent culture within facility
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Not for Profit organisation
* Opportunity to work with reputable organisation
* Permanent Full-time position
* Career progression
This is an opportunity not to be missed!!
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence with your most up to date CV and I would be happy to get in touch with more information.