Dunedin South Island - a beautiful part of the South Island of NZ with some of New Zealand's most famous mountainous scenery on your doorstep, perfect for the adventurous who have a love for skiing, snowboarding, bush walking / hiking, mountain biking in some of NZ's most famous holiday destinations i.e. Queenstown, Wanaka, Milford Sound, Stewart Island to name but a few.!!
The Southern region offers affordable living, great schools, and a relaxed way of life....perfect for the whole family who enjoy outdoor pursuits!!
The Southern Radiology Service is provided to a population of approximately 310,000 people. The two main hospitals in the region are located in Dunedin and Invercargill cities and both are affiliated with the University of Otago Medical School and have opportunities for teaching and research. Dunedin Hospital is a tertiary level hospital with 350 beds and provides all major specialties. Rebuilt in 2004 Invercargill hospital is a modern 181 bed secondary care facility that prides itself on having excellent facilities and equipment. Both hospitals offer a full range of imaging modalities based on a digital RIS / PACS system. Some travel will be required between sites. The successful candidates will have general radiologist skills with sub-specialty skills in one of the following areas: paediatrics / nuclear medicine / MRI.
Terms of employment:
- FRANZCR / FRCR / USA, Canadian Board Certified, SA, AUST
- Eligible for Vocational or Locum Tenens registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- 6 weeks annual leave per annum
- 10 days CME leave per annum (for contracts greater than 6 months))
- $16,000 CME allowance per annum for attendance at courses
- Reimbursement of indemnity insurance, registration fees, college membership
- Unlimited sick leave
- Up to 6% matched employer contribution to government actuary approved superannuation scheme
- Temporary accommodation
- Temporary use of a vehicle
- Economy flights
- Relocation assistance
For further information, contact Julie Warner on: 61 2 99571166 for a confidential chat & forward your CV details to: Julie.Warner@jwhealth.com.au to discuss how we can assist you find an exciting role down here in New Zealand or Australia. IND123
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout New Zealand & Australia & for many of these jobs, your travel & relocation expenses are reimbursed - even airfares to interview for eligible doctors. Conditions apply.