Fantastic Opportunities for Senior MRI Radiographers in Cork & Dublin
Our Client who are one of the largest Diagnostic Imaging companies worldwide and currently have a very attractive salary and bonus package available for this post.
They fully support their staff with their ongoing CPD. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced radiographer who wishes to further their career.
• Coru Registered
• Have no less than 2 years full-time post qualification MRI clinical experience;
Competencies (Behaviours & Attitudes):
• Self-motivated and results driven.
• Excellent planning, priority and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability and approachability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer Focus.
• Flexible working hours available
• Very competitive salary offered in line with experience
These roles are located in 2 of the biggest cities in Ireland Dublin and Cork
You can live the city life or live in the more quiet surrounding suburbs with great transport to get you to and from work. Be surrounded by big shopping centres, Restaurants, pubs & clubs, fantastic opportunity to visit many tourist attractions. Main airports in both cities to fly to and from on your days off. Maybe spend your days off at some Irelands beautiful parks, beaches and walking trails.