Calling for a qualified Sonographer who is looking to take on a new role & wanting to join a reputable company that offers a friendly working environment and the use of advanced equipment.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Sonographer to join a supportive team on a permanent P/T basis. The workload will mainly consist of obstetrics scans, no MSK training necessary. The role will ideally be 2 half days per week, however 1 full day will be considered for the right candidate. Work as part of a supportive team to deliver high standards of patient focused care. In addition to being suitably qualified and holding a current ASAR Registration, successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A high degree of professional competence
- Competent to perform obstetric scans
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, referrers and other medical/non-medical personnel
- $65 p/hr + Super
- Excellent working conditions
- Strong and Supportive Team culture
- Immediate start
*Please note we also have locum Sonographer positions available across Sydney, call today for more information.
If you feel this might be the right role for you, give Elaine a call at Julie Warner Health to discuss in complete confidence straight away!! Call on (02) 99571166 or send an email with your current resume to email@example.com.
If this is not your ideal opportunity, don’t hesitate in contacting Elaine for a confidential discussion on all our current permanent and locum Sonography roles throughout Australia and New Zealand.